COVID-19 & Remote Learning information
Here you will find information relating to the school’s response to COVID-19 and the school’s remote learning offer
COVID-19 school's response
The school has taken steps to be COVID compliant and to minimalise the risk of COVID-19 transmission and infection in the school community.
Please read the latest COVID-19 school risk assessment for information:
Government COVID-19 guidance:
- COVID-19 Response: Living with COVID-19 (GOV.UK) (published 25 February 2022)
- COVID-19: people with COVID-19 and their contacts (published 24 February 2022)
- Schools COVID-19 operational guidance (updated 24 February 2022)
Please see the attached documents to find out what remote learning the school will provide pupils in the following cases:
- A short period of self-isolation due to COVID-19.
- A period of longer absence due to a class bubble self-isolating or school closure due to COVID-19.
Remote learning additional information and resources
myON reading book library:
School Jam maths for EYFS & KS1:
Maths Flex for KS2:
Writing Expectations: progression in skills from Y1 to Y6
Zoom/Teams Class Assemblies:
Office 365 Class Notebook - How to guides and information
Watch the videos below about:
Video 1: How to share your work with the class teacher in Class Notebook
Video 2: How to send a photo of your child’s work from your mobile phone to their Outlook email account