Firstly, if you are considering applying for a place at Hardwick we strongly encourage you to book a parent tour to see in action. Please call the office on 01284 755424 to book, we would be delighted to show you around Hardwick.
If you wish to apply for a place in our Reception class for September, you will need to complete an application form and submit this to Suffolk County Council.
If you are applying for a place after September, all applications for Year 1 to Year 6 (including Reception) must be made direct to Hardwick Primary School.
All children can attend school full-time in the September following their 4th birthday.
How to apply for a place in Reception for the 2024/2025 School Year
- apply using the secure online system before the deadline in January 2024.
- visit the school office for a printed CAF1 Form which will need to be sent to Suffolk Admission Team.
Further details to be added in September.
How to apply for a place to join an existing Year Group (In-Year Process)
- call our office team on 01284 755424
- request a copy of our application form from the school office
- all forms will need to be sent back to our office.